August in Japan marks Obon, the Buddhist festival where the spirits of one’s ancestors return home and ghosts return to the living plane. Discover six stories of the strange and supernatural that occur during one of the biggest festivals of the year.
Please don’t forget to leave a review on iTunes as well to help the show grow. This will allow me to provide you with better and more quality content, and it only takes a moment of your time. You can also subscribe to my YouTube channel to watch the episodes as they come out each week. Thanks!
- What turned off the apartment’s self-lock?
- Why my family has two altars
- The fear I felt at the mountain with my cousin (Vol. 1 exclusive)
- He saw his dead father during a test of courage
- My competitive dead mother
- Closet on the second floor